AAI Recruitment 2018 2019 | AAI invites Online Application for the post of 64 Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) Posts. AAI Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. AAI invites on-line applications for appointment in following Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) post in Airports Authority of India. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 05.11.2018 and end up by 05.12.2018. You cancheck here AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, AAI Selection Process, How to apply, AAI Syllabus, AAI Question Paper, AAI Admit Date Release Date, AAI Exam Date, AAI Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AAI job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job
|Name of The Organization||
Airports Authority of India
|Name Of the Posts||Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts|
|No of Posts||64|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- AAI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Jr. Assistant (Fire Service)
UR – 45
SC – 04
ST – 07
OBC**NCL – 08
Eligibility Criteria :
- Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Jr. Assistant (Fire Service)||10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; OR b)
12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 30.09.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Be between 18 to 30 years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through AAI official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Jr. Assistant (Fire Service)||Rs.12,500-28,500/-|
- AAI may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to AAI Careers Page at official website to www.aai.aero
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.11.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||05.12.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||05.12.2018|
|Date of Examination||Jan/Feb 2019|