AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment:
AIIMS Bhopal Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’ Recruitment 2018 2019 | AIIMS Bhopal invites Online Application for the post of 2000 Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’ Posts. Aspirants Apply Online through Official website www.aiimsexams.org | Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 08.10.2018 and end up by 29.10.2018. You can check here AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, AIIMS Bhopal Selection Process, How to apply, AIIMS Bhopal Syllabus, AIIMS Bhopal Question Paper, AIIMS Bhopal Admit Date Release Date, AIIMS Bhopal Exam Date, AIIMS Bhopal Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AIIMS Bhopal job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi
|Name Of the Posts||Staff Nurse Posts|
|No of Posts||2000|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’||2000|
|Name of the Institution|
|AIIMS Jodhpur||600 **|
|AIIMS Patna||500 **|
|AIIMS Raipur||300 **|
* The number of posts is tentative and may change based on the requirement of the respective AIIMS . If there is any change in the number of post before conduction of Examination, it will be uploaded on the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org as well as on the website of respective AIIMS.
** i) Including 4% reservation of post for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) category in all AIIMS. However, for the number of posts specified for AIIMS Jodhpur (43) and for AIIMS Raipur (13).
- ii) New PH category will be considered as per guideline received from Ministry of Social Justice & Welfare under Right of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
iii) Reservation will be as per Govt. of India policy
- iv) The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to respective AIIMS where the candidate is selected
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent AIIMS Bhopal notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’ job has given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification (As on)|
|1.||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’||i) B.Sc (Hons) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; OR
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
(i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council;
(iii) Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 29.10.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21- 30 years (Not Exceeding 30 years)|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through AIIMS Bhopal official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’||Rs. 9300- ₹34800 with Grade pay of ₹4600/-|
- AIIMS Bhopal may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to AIIMS Bhopal Careers Page at official website to www.aiimsexams.org
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||29.10.2018|
|Date of Examination||07.12.2018|
|Date of Online Computer Based Test||07.12.2018|
|Cities in which Examination will be held||Major cities in India|
|Date for uploading of Scheme of Examination||12.10.2018|
|Date of Declaration of Result||18.12.2018|