Post Office Exam Pattern 2018
- Exam will have multiple choice questions
- Total exam will be 200 marks
- Time duration will be 120 Minutes(2 hrs)
- There is no negative marking for every wrong answer
AP Postal Postman Exam Pattern 2018:
|Exam Types||Parts||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
|Objective||Part A||Reasoning||25||25||120 minutes|
|Part C||English Language||25||25|
AP Postal Postman Exam Pattern :
- Applicants can check the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Exam Pattern here. We have provided the Exam Pattern for the candidates who are appearing the Exam. Aspirants have to check the AP Postal Circle Test Pattern to score good marks in the Exam.
Download Merit List:
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.