BECIL Recruitment 2018 2019 | BECIL invites Application for the post of 50 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. BECIL Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.becil.com. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 10.10.2018 and end up by 12.11.2018. You can check here BECIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, BECIL Selection Process, How to Apply, BECIL Syllabus, BECIL Question Paper, BECIL Admit Date Release Date, BECIL Exam Date, BECIL Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BECIL job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd
|Name Of the Posts||MTS Posts|
|No of Posts||50|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- BECIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||50|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent BECIL notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) job has given below.
|Qualification (As on)||Candidates who have completed Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board or ITI pass in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply BECIL Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Be between 18 Years to 25 Years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BECIL official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 16,858|
- BECIL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
Step 1: Log on to BECIL Careers Page at official website to www.becil.com
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
Step 7: The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- for General / OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH/Others by debit card, cash or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||12.11.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||12.11.2018|
|Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Offline Applications Form||12.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||Nov/Dec 2018|