BECIL Recruitment 2018 :
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has officially released the notification to recruitment for various posts. The BECIL Recruitment created a magnificent opportunity for all the the aspirants, who would like to gear up once careers with a leading public sector organization. BECIL recruitment was looking for vehement, fiery, excited, exuberant applicants. It will provide a handsome impressible pay for the most effective applicants. To know further details about it, like eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details…etc aspirants can go through the detailed explanations given below.
|Name of the Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Job Role||PCM, PCC Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||131|
Name of the Post:
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) – 35
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) – 96
- Patient Care Manager: Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university
- Patient Care Coordinator: Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in any field.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
Rs.30,000 per month
- “Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page at www.becil.com BECIL Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 09.04.2018