BEL Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 86 Deputy Engineer Posts through Official website www.bel-india.in. BEL Deputy Engineer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. BEL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Deputy Engineer post in Bharat Electronics Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 11.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, BEL pattern of examination, BEL Syllabus, BEL Question Paper, BEL Admit Date Release Date, BEL Exam Date, BEL Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|No. of Posts||86|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Engineer Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Panchkula|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- For DEPUTY ENGINEER, GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree / disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceeds 26 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 500/-. The mode of payment is as follows. Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/- towards application fee. SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to BEL Careers Page at official website to www.bel-india.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofBELRecruitment 2018 online application form