BHEL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2018 2019 | BHEL invites Application for the post of 320 Technician Apprentices Posts. Aspirants Download Application Form through Official website www.bheledn.com | Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 27.09.2018 and end up by 31.10.2018. You can check here BHEL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, BHEL Selection Process, How to Apply, BHEL Syllabus, BHEL Question Paper, BHEL Admit Date Release Date, BHEL Exam Date, BHEL Result Release Date & other rules are given below.. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BHEL job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
|Name Of the Posts||Technician Apprentices Posts|
|No of Posts||320|
Central Govt Jobs
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Bengaluru/ Karnataka|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- BHEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Branch / Discipline:||No. of Post||Stipend|
|1||Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Civil Engineering||320 Posts||Rs.4000/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent BHEL notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Technician Apprentices job has given below.
|Qualification||Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2016/2017/2018 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2016|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.08.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 27 Years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2018 for more reference
- BHEL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply ?
- Candidates may note that, if selected as Technician Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
- Duration of training shall be ONE Year. Engaging suitable candidates as Technician Apprentices or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada
- Reservation for candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST and Person with Disability category as per extant Government Rules/Regulations
- Eligible and Interested Candidates are requested to fill up the enclosed format and send the same to DGM/HR, BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 by post or by email (email@example.com) at to reach us latest by 31/10/2018.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27.09.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.10.2018|