BHEL Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 74 Project Engineer, Supervisor Posts through Official website www.bhel.com. BHEL Project Engineer & Supervisor Jobs Notification 2018 Released. BHEL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Project Engineer & Supervisor post in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 21.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, BHEL pattern of examination, BHEL Syllabus, BHEL Question Paper, BHEL Admit Date Release Date, BHEL Exam Date, BHEL Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
|No. of Posts||74|
|Name of the Posts||Engineer, Supervisor Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- BHEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Electronics Division SPV sites spread across the country
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 33 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2018 for more reference
- For Project Engineers: Rs. 56,580/- per month
- For Supervisor: Rs. 28,180/- per month
- If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying examination [Degree/Diploma].
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- is payable by the General and OBC candidates. However SC/ST and Persons with Disability are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1] The submission of application will be online only through our recruitment site – www.bheledn.com.
2] The candidates are required to fill the online application and the particulars of the fee, if applicable. A nonrefundable fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid online through SBI Collect [Link provided in the website]. The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with the application form. Any other mode of payment i.e Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque, etc. is NOT acceptable.
3] Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post have to submit separate online application as against the mentioned post codes along with application fee as applicable and send the application in separate envelops for each post.
4] Necessary details regarding how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of applications, requisite Formats to be downloaded, etc. are available in our website www.bheledn.com
5] After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application format which will have the unique acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt, wherever applicable to “AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru- 560026”, so as to reach latest by 26.07.2018
6] The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for Appointment as Project Engineer on Fixed Tenure Basis- [Post Code] ” or “Application for Appointment as Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis-[Post Code]”.