BOB Recruitment 2018:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 600 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Posts through Official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Bank of Baroda invites on-line applications for appointment in following Probationary Officer (PO) post in Bank of Baroda. The last date for submission of online applications is 02.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Bank of Baroda pattern of examination, Bank of Baroda Syllabus, Bank of Baroda Question Paper, Bank of Baroda Admit Date Release Date, Bank of Baroda Exam Date, Bank of Baroda Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|No. of Posts||600|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer (PO) Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Any Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 02.07.2018. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 02.07.2018 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum 20 years – Maximum 28 years: A candidate must have been born not earlier than 03.07.1990 and not later than 02.07.1998 (both dates inclusive). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Bank of Baroda official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Rs.23700 – 42020/-
- The fees for this Course will be Rs.3, 45, 000/- (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus applicable taxes to be paid by the student. Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams. Currently, the fees for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs.2500/- per candidate.
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive), Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
iii. The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Bank of Baroda Careers Page at official website to www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofBank of BarodaRecruitment 2018 online application form