CBSE Exam Pattern :
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018: The pattern of the forthcoming edition of the National Eligibility Test (NET) to be held on 8th July 2018 by the Central Board of Secondary Education on behalf of the University Grant Commission.
Exam Pattern :
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions.
- The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions.
- The questions will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each question in both the papers will be carrying 2 marks.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration||Timings|
|I||50 questions (all compulsory)||100||1 hour||09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.|
|II||100 questions (all compulsory)||200||2 hours||11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.|