CGPSC Recruitment :
CGPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 40 Assistant Geologist, Mining Inspector Posts through Official website www.psc.cg.gov.in CGPSC Assistant Geologist, Mining Inspector Jobs Notification 2018 Released. CGPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Geologist, Mining Inspector post in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 26.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview,eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, CGPSC pattern of examination, CGPSC Syllabus, CGPSC Question Paper, CGPSC Admit Date Release Date, CGPSC Exam Date, CGPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Name of The Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|No. of Posts||40|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Geologist, Mining Inspector|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||PG Degree in Geology or M.Tech in Applied Geology for S.no-1. Bachelor Degree in Science with Geology or Degree in Mining Engineering for S.no – 2.|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Assistant Geologist:: Level 12 (PB Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/- plus GP of Rs. 5400)
- Mining Inspector: Level 7 (PB Rs.5200 to Rs.20,200/- plus GP of Rs. 2800)
- Written Exam
- Candidates of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
- Other State of Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for CGPSC Recruitment 2018 for 40 Posts
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.