Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment:
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2018 2019 | Deendayal Port Trust invites Online Application for the post of 225 Fitter, Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Diesel, Electrician, Computer Operator andAdministration Assistant, Wireman, Turner, Welder (Gas & Electric) Posts. Deendayal Port Trust Trade, Diploma & Graduate Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Deendayal Port Trust invites on-line applications for appointment in following Trade, Diploma & Graduate Apprentices post in Deendayal Port Trust. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 25.10.2018 and end up by 26.11.2018. You can check here Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Deendayal Port Trust Selection Process, How to apply, Deendayal Port Trust Syllabus, Deendayal Port Trust Question Paper, Deendayal Port Trust Admit Date Release Date, Deendayal Port Trust Exam Date, Deendayal Port Trust Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Deendayal Port Trust job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Deendayal Port Trust
|Name Of the Posts||Apprentices Posts|
|No of Posts||225|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Deendayal Port Trust Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Trade Apprentices Required|
|05||Computer Operator and Administration Assistant||25|
|Programming and System Administration|
|08||Welder (Gas & Electric)||10|
|09||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||05|
|Apprenticeship For Diploma Engineering discipline|
|Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering Disciplines|
- As per the recent Deendayal Port Trust notification 2018, the eligibility details like EducationalQualification & Age Limit for the Trade, Diploma & Graduate Apprentices job has given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|01||Trade Apprentices||ITI in relevant Trade.|
|02||Graduate Apprentices||B.E./B.Tech in relevant Branch.|
|03||Technician Apprentices||Diploma in relevant Branch.|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 30.09.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 Years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Deendayal Port Trust official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Stipend|
|01||Trade Apprentices||350/- (Per Day)|
|02||Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 7313/- (Per Month)|
|03||Technician Apprentices||Rs. 10476/- (Per Month)|
- Deendayal Port Trust may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to Deendayal Port Trust Careers Page at official website to www.deendayalport.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||26.11.2018|