DMRC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 1896 Asstt. Manager/ Electrical, Jr. Engineer/ Electrical, Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical, Maintainer -Electrician, Maintainer -Fitter, Jr. Engineer/ Electronics Posts Apply Online through Official website www.cdn3.digialm.com. DMRC JE, AGM, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic Jobs Notification 2018 Released DMRC invites on-line applications for appointment in following JE, AGM, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic post in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.cdn3.digialm.com. The last date for submission of Online applications is 26.02.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, DMRC pattern of examination, DMRC Syllabus, DMRC Question Paper, DMRC Admit Date Release Date, DMRC Exam Date, DMRC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) and SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
- Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
How to Apply for DMRC Application Form: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Candidates are required to apply online through websitewww.delhimetrorail.com only.No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “<Title No.>”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and mobile number).
- Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:- a) Recent passport size color photo(maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format) b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format) c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format. d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format). e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format). f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
- Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
- Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied form) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
- Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.