DSEK Recruitment 2018 Notification is arranged in this article in a clear explanation. And also we provide DSEK Teacher & Lecturer Selection Process, Age Limit, Application fee, Steps to apply for recruitment, Education Qualification, Salary Details and Important Date are given on this web page. Job hunters check this page and you are eligible for given qualifications to apply before the last date. Candidates can apply for DSEK Recruitment 2018 from 16th February 2018 and the closing date is 20th February 2018. The Directorate of School Education is a central government organization. So interested and eligible contestants can apply for DSEK Teacher & Lecturer Recruitment.
Details of DSEK Teacher Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Directorate of School Education, Kashmir|
|Post Name||Teachers & Lecturers Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||2601|
|Qualifications||Check below for more info on Qualifications|
|The last Date||20th February 2018|
|Start Date||9th February 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
|Job Type||Jammu & Kashmir Government Jobs|
- Name of the post – Teachers & Lecturers Vacancy
- No of vacancies – 2601 Posts
- Teachers – 1590 Posts
- Lecturers – 1011 Posts
- Candidates who qualified in BE/M.Ed and M.Phil/Ph. D from any recognized university or Institution. And check the recruitment notification which we had attached to this web page.
Age Limitations & Age Relaxations :
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the rules of the organization.
- Written Test
- Contenders shortlisted for 2601 Teachers & Lecturers Vacancy through DSEK Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay varying as per the positions announced according to the norms of the organization.
- For Teachers – Rs.3000/- per month.
- For Lectures – Rs.7000/- per month.
- Applicants need to pay some nonrefundable amount as an application fee towards DSEK Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill in a total of 2601 Teachers & Lecturers Vacancy which varies as per the category explicitly discussed in the official announcement.
Application Process for DSEK Teacher Recruitment :
- Visit the official site of Directorate of School Education, Kashmir at www.dsek.nic.in.
- Check for DSEK Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the offline application portal of Directorate of School Education, Kashmir
- Fill the DSEK Teacher Vacancy 2018 Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Attest all the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, apply to the below postal address.
- Take a print out of DSEK Teacher Application form for future reference.
To Directorate of School Education,