|Name of The Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board-DSSSB|
|Name of Posts||Teachers (Primary)|
|No of Posts||4366|
|Education Qualifications||12th/Diploma/Any degree/B.Ed/Others|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Starting Date||2 July 2018|
|Last Date||30 July 2018|
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board/ institution.
- Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher Education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
- Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
- Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Note: Candidates who have already applied for the post code 16/17 w.e.f. 25/8/2017 to 15/9/2017 need not apply again, they would be given One time age relaxation up to the new cut off date.
Age limit (As on 30.07.2018):
Below 30 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- SC/ST Category – 05 years
- OBC Category – 03 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 years
- Other as per government policy
- The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
Scheme of Examination:
- Section – A: MCQs of one mark each from the followings: 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each)
- Section- B: MCQs of one mark each from the subject concerned (teaching methodology/ B.El.Ed./D.Ed./NTT/JBT etc.)- (100 Marks).
- Rs.100/- (Women/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from payment of Application fee)
How to apply :
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 July to 30 July 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 02/07/2018
- Closing Date of Application: 30/07/2018