EIL Recruitment :
EIL Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 67 Management Trainees Posts through Official website www.ecruitment.eil.co.in. EIL Management Trainees Jobs Notification 2018 Released. EIL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Management Trainees post in Engineers India Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 02.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, EIL pattern of examination, EIL Syllabus, EIL Question Paper, EIL Admit Date Release Date, EIL Exam Date, EIL Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Name of The Organization||Engineers India Limited (EIL)|
|No. of Posts||67|
|Name of the Posts||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- Minimum Age : 25 years
- Maximum Age : 38 Years
- During the one year training period, the monthly emoluments shall be Rs.35,000/-(Rupees Thirty Five Thousand) + Accommodation & Transport or Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand) if accommodation & transport is not provided. During the training period, other benefits like Medical will be provided to the Trainee as per Company policy, applicable from time to time.
- On successful completion of training, the Management Trainees will be considered for absorption in the regular pay scale of Rs.60000-180000. They shall thereafter be on probation for a period of one year. Upon absorption, besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance (DA), HRA, other allowances and Retiral Benefits as per Company’s policy applicable from time to time. Upon absorption, CTC would be approx. Rs 14 Lakhs (Fourteen Lakhs) per annum. CTC will vary depending on place of posting. In addition to this, Performance Related Pay (PRP) and Medical Benefits are also extended as per Company’s policy.
|Engineering Discipline advertised by EIL||Corresponding GATE2018 paper||Corresponding GATE-2018 Code|
- Candidates short listed on the basis of GATE-2018 Score will be required to appear for an interview and the intimation for interview will be given to the candidates through e-mail on the registered email Id. All such candidates, eligible for interview will be paid to & fro second class rail fare by the shortest route from the mailing address, as mentioned in the application, to the interview centre
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on Gate-2018, Interview
- Graduate Engineers or final year students of Engineering from relevant disciplines as mentioned in the advertisement, who have appeared/ cleared GATE-2018 examination and keen on taking up challenging career in Engineers India Limited may apply.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2018 examination. Candidates will be shortlisted based on GATE-2018 Score in the following disciplines
How to apply :
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to ApplyOnline:
- Log on to EILCareersPage at official website to www.ecruitment.eil.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the linkNew Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out ofEILRecruitment 2018 online application form
- Candidates who have final year/semester exams in mid-2018 and are yet to receive the result of qualifying degree should specify the aggregate % marks/CGPA upto last result declared in the box provided for aggregate % marks/ CGPA/CPI against the qualifying exam field. However such candidates should have scored minimum % marks/CGPA/CPI till the last result declared.