ESIC Delhi Recruitment:
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 2019 | ESIC Delhi invites Online Application for the post of 771 Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) Posts. ESIC Delhi Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. ESIC Delhi invites on-line applications for appointment in following Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) post in Employees State Insurance Corporation. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 10.10.2018 and end up by 10.11.2018. You can check here ESIC Delhi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, ESIC Delhi Selection Process, How to apply, ESIC Delhi Syllabus, ESIC Delhi Question Paper, ESIC Delhi Admit Date Release Date, ESIC Delhi Exam Date, ESIC Delhi Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ESIC Delhi job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job
|Name of The Organization||
Employees State Insurance Corporation
|Name Of the Posts||Insurance Medical Officer Posts|
|No of Posts||771|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||All over India|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- ESIC Delhi Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)||771|
|State Wise Vacancy Details|
|08||Jammu & Kashmir||10|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent ESIC Delhi notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) job has given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)||1. A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section
(3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
2. Completion of Compulsory rotating internship.** 3. Registration with the Medical Council of India.
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 10.11.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 Years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ESIC Delhi official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)||Rs. 53,100 – 1,67,800/-|
- ESIC Delhi may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to ESIC Delhi Careers Page at official website to www.esic.nic.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||10.11.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||13.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||Nov/Dec 2018|