ESIC Kerala Recruitment:
ESIC Recruitment 2019 – ESIC invites online Applications for recruitment of 13 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist (allopathy), Social Guide/Social worker, Lab Assistant, O.T Assistant, Pharmacist (Ayur) Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.esic.nic.in on or before 24.01.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Name of The Organization||
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
|Name Of the Posts||Staff Nurse Posts|
|No of Posts||13|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- ESIC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No of Posts|
Educational Qualification: (As on 21.01.2019)
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1||Physiotherapist||1) 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science 2) Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution. 3) Six months internship in the field.|
|2||Occupational Therapist||1. 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science 2. Three years Degree course or Diploma Training Course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt/State Govt/AICTE recognized institution. 3. Six months internship in the field.|
|3||Pharmacist (Homeo)||1. Senior Secondary or Equivalent 2. At least 2 years experience as a Homeopathic Pharmacist in a Government or Registered Private Homeopathic Hospital / Dispensary or 3 years experience under a registered Homeopathic practitioner.|
|4||Pharmasist(Allopathic)||Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.|
|5||Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)||Essential: – 1. Matriculation or equivalentqualification from a recognized Board. 2. Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution. 3. Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duly registered under pharmacy act 1948.|
|6||OT Assistant||Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital|
Age Limit: (As on 21.01.2019)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1||Physiotherapist||Not Exceeding 32 years (Relaxable up to 37 years in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation.)|
|2||Occupational Therapist||Not Exceeding 32 Years (Relaxable up to 37 Years in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation)|
|3||Pharmacist (Homeo)||Not exceeding 27 years (Relaxable upto 5 years for regular employees of the ESI Corporation and Government Servant in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.|
|4||Pharmasist(Allopathic)||Not Exceeding 32 Years (Relaxable up to 37 Years in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation)|
|5||Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)||Not Exceeding 32 Years (Relaxable up to 37 Years in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation)|
|6||OT Assistant||Not Exceeding 32 years (Relaxable up to 37 years in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation.)|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ESIC official Notification 2019 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|2||Occupational Therapist||Rs.35400- 112400/-|
|3||Pharmacist (Homeo)||Rs.29200- 92300/-|
|5||Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)||Rs.29200- 92300/-|
|6||OT Assistant||Rs.21700- 69100/-|
- ESIC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Document Verification (DV)|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|S. No.||Candidate Category||Fee Details|
|1||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
*This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deductingBank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination.
|2||All other categories||Rs.500/-|
How to apply ?
- a) Candidates can apply online by visiting the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in > Recruitment.
- b) Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- c) Applicants are needs to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. with them while signing up.
- d) The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the E-mail ID & Mobile No. provided, so candidates are advised toverifythe correctness of the Email ID & Mobile No. before proceeding.
COMPLETION OF ONLINE FORM:
- a) Candidates can apply online by revisiting theOnline Applicationthrough the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in > Recruitment.
- b) The candidate should now login and fill up all the information asked in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly.
- c) The candidates should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate can make necessary corrections, (if any) before submission of application however Candidates are not allowed to change the Email–ID,Mobile Number, Candidate Name, Post.
- d) On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the one with the highest registration number will be considered as the final application. Candidate is required todownloadthe online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
On completion of Application Form, after minimum 24 to 36 hours candidate needs Login and Click on “Make Payment” link and deposit the requisite examination fee through On-line mode only.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||24.01.2019|
|Date of Examination|