Exim Bank Recruitment:
Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 2019 | Exim Bank invites Online Application for the post of 20 Management Trainee (MT) Posts. Exim Bank MT Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Exim Bank invites on-line applications for appointment in following MT post in Export Import Bank of India. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 13.10.2018 and end up by 10.11.2018. You can checkhere Exim Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Exim Bank Selection Process, How to apply, Exim Bank Syllabus, Exim Bank Question Paper, Exim Bank Admit Date Release Date, Exim Bank Exam Date, Exim Bank Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Exim Bank job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job
|Name of The Organization||
Export Import Bank of India
|Name Of the Posts||MT Posts|
|No of Posts||20|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Exim Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Management Trainee (MT)||20 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent Exim Bank notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the MT job has given below.
(As on 01.10.2018)
|Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA).
The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
Minimum 50% aggregate marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
Fresh post-graduates who have completed/passed their post-graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the post-graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.10.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||25 Years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Exim Bank official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
- Exim Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to Exim Bank Careers Page at official website to www.eximbankindia.in/careers
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||10.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||Dec 2018 / Jan 2019|