Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment:
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 2019 | Haryana Postal Circle invites Online Application for the post of 682 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. Haryana Postal Circle GDS Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Haryana Postal Circle invites on-line applications for appointment in following GDS post in Haryana Postal Circle. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 03.12.2018 and end up by 02.01.2019. You can check here Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Haryana Postal Circle Selection Process, How to apply, Haryana Postal Circle Syllabus, Haryana Postal Circle Question Paper, Haryana Postal Circle Admit Date Release Date, Haryana Postal Circle Exam Date, Haryana Postal Circle Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Haryana Postal Circle job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Haryana Postal Circle
|Name Of the Posts||GDS Posts|
|No of Posts||682|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Haryana Postal Circle Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Division||No. of Post|
|RMS D Dn New Delhi||3|
|Qualification||The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.|
|Computer Knowledge||The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.|
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 03.12.2018 . The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Haryana Postal Circle official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Haryana Postal Circle may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- Applicantof category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. The candidates who applied earlier in pursuance of Haryana Postal CircleNotification no. Staff/75-2/Filling Up/GDS/I/2016 dated 06.04.2017, should apply online afresh based on their earlier Registration number by them in response to this notification. However fee paid by them earlier can be utilized now also.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to Haryana Postal Circle Careers Page at official website to www.appost.in/gdsonline
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||02.01.2019|