To apply online for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2018, candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria’s.
- Age limit and relaxations
- Educational qualifications
I. IDBI Executive Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years and upper age should not be above 30 years. However, the reserved category candidates will get additional age relaxation.
- Minimum Age – 21 years (Born not earlier than 02nd January 1993).
- Maximum Age – 30 years (Born not later than 01st January 1998).
Age Relaxation for IDBI Executive Exam
The Age Relaxation for IDBI Executive Exam will be applicable to reserve category applicants only and the same mentioned below.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
- ECO/SSCO – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
II. IDBI Executive education qualification
According to the IDBI Bank recruitment 2018 for executive vacancies, a candidate should meet the following educational qualifications.
- A graduation degree from any university/Institution recognized by central or state government.
- Candidates should be proficient in Computers.
- Final year of graduation students, should pass on or before February 28, 2018.
Mode of Selection – Online Examination