IIT Madras Recruitment:
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 25 Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Technician, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Chief Medical Officer, Deputy Registrar Posts through Official website www.recruit.iitm.ac.in. IIT Madras JE, Junior Technician Jobs Notification 2018 Released. IIT Madras invites on-line applications for appointment in following JE, Junior Technician post in Indian Institute of Technology Madras. The last date for submission of online applications is 19.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, IIT Madras pattern of examination, IIT Madras Syllabus, IIT Madras Question Paper, IIT Madras Admit Date Release Date, IIT Madras Exam Date, IIT Madras Result Date etc. and ensure that they ful fil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts||25 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Technician, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Chief Medical Officer, Deputy Registrar & Other Posts|
|Qualification:||Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, Post Graduate|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
|Date of Examination||June/July 2018|
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Deputy Registrar, Chief Medical Officer Posts – 50 Years), (For Assistant Registrar Posts – 45 Years), (For Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Superintendent Posts – 32 Years), (For Junior Technician Posts – 27 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIT Madras official Notification 2018 for more reference
- For Deputy Registrar – Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- For Chief Medical Officer – Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- For Assistant Registrar – Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- For Junior Engineer – Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- For Junior Technical Superintendent – Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- For Junior Technician Posts – Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Selection process :
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- General category – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
How to apply :
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility criteria.
- Click on the career option to register.
- Fill in the required details as per the notification.
- Cross check with the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application and Make the Payment process to complete your application.
- Take a print out of IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 online application form for future use.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates and other documents must reach
Address to post:
The Assistant Registrar,
Administrative Building (First Floor),
Chennai – 600 036
by post so as to reach us by Central. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.