Indian Army Recruitment:
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 2019 | Indian Army invites Online Application for the post of 160 B.Sc Nursing Course 2019 Posts. Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course 2019 Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Indian Army invites on-line applications for appointment in following B.Sc Nursing Course 2019 post in Indian Army. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 12.11.2018 and end up by 30.11.2018. You can check here Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Indian Army Selection Process, How to apply, Indian Army Syllabus, Indian ArmyQuestion Paper, Indian Army Admit Date Release Date, Indian Army Exam Date, Indian Army Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Army job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
|Name Of the Posts||B.Sc Nursing Course 2019|
|No of Posts||160|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Indian Army Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|B.Sc Nursing Course 2019|
|01||CON, AFMC Pune||30|
|03||CON, INHS Asvini||30|
|04||CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|05||CON,CH (CC) Lucknow||30|
|06||CON,CH (AF) Bangalore||20|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent Indian Army notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the B.Sc Nursing Course 2019 job has given below.
|Qualification||FEMALE CANDIDATES (only)
Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive)|
- Go through Indian Army official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Indian Army may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Written Test, Medical Examination|
- Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Jan 2019, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. On the basis of merit of written Test, candidates will be called for interview during Apr 2019. Final selection will be based on Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
- Interview & Medical Examination: Merit listed candidates of Written Test will appear for Interview & medical examination at selected centers. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in medical examination will be informed about their medical status by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB), including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to Indian Army Careers Page at official website to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” &
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Step 9: The address for contact is as follows:-
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) AG’s Branch Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B Room No 34, ‘L’ Block New Delhi – 01 Telephone No : 01123092294 (Telephonic enquiries will be attended from 1000h to 1700h only) E mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.11.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||Jan/Feb 2019|