Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for Various Artificer Apprentice Posts through Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in. Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Indian Navy invites on-line applications for appointment in following Artificer Apprentice post in Indian Navy. The last date for submission of online applications is 15.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Indian Navy pattern of examination, Indian Navy Syllabus, Indian Navy Question Paper, Indian Navy Admit Date Release Date, Indian Navy Exam Date, Indian Navy Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||Indian Navy|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Artificer Apprentice Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
- Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – Feb 2018 Batch.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA (being revised as per 7th CPC).
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Examination, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations
How to apply:
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 22 May to 04 Jun 17. The procedure is as follows:-
(a) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
(b) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication.
(c) ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
(d) Click on “Apply” (√) button.
(e) Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
(f) Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
(g) Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.