Indian Navy recruitment 2018: There is good news for candidates who aspire to join the Indian Navy. Short Service Commission has invited applications for various positions like pilot, observer, ATC entry for course commencing in January 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Only unmarried eligible male and female candidates can apply for the posts. The online applications process will begin from February 18 and will continue till March 4.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 & Nausena Bharti Details :
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy (भारतीय नौसेना).|
|Job Location||Across the India|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs.|
|No. of Posts||19|
|Name of the Posts||SSC – Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Entry.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Physical Fitness test, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode||Offline|
Indian Navy Vacancy :
|Entry Name||No. of Job Openings|
|Pilot (MR)||03 Posts|
|Pilot (Other than MR)||05 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks.
Nationality : Indian.
Age Limit : Candidates should be Born between 02 Jan 1994 – 01 Jan 1998 for ATC and 02 Jan 1995 – 01 January 2000 for all other Entry (both dates inclusive).
Job Location : Across the India.
Application Fees: There is no application fee over here.
• Sub Lieutenant: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,10,700.
• Lieutenant: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 61,300 to Rs 1,20,900.
• Lieutenant CDR: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 69,400 to Rs 1,36,900.
• Commander: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 1,21,200 to Rs 2,12,400.
• The selection will be made on the basis of SSB interviews which will be conducted for shortlisted candidates at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam.
• The interviews will he held for five days consisting of two stages:
Stage I: Intelligence test, picture perception and discussion test.
Stage II: Psychological testing, group testing and interview.
The students or candidates who have gone through the above information and finds themselves right for different positions in Nausena Bharti needs to go through these following steps to apply for jobs in Indian Navy which are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to open an internet browser
- Type the official website link www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Press enter
- After you are directed to the home page of Join Indian Navy website
- You need to look for the application form link which you will find in categories or in notification panel
- Well, you can apply between 04 December 2017 to 17 December 2017
- Post to that, the website link will be disabled
- And you wont be able to see the link and apply for it after this particular date
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.03.2018