ISI Chennai Recruitment:
ISI Chennai Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for Project Linked Person Posts Download Application through Official website www.isical.ac.in. ISI Chennai Project Linked Person Jobs Notification 2018 Released. ISI Chennai invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Project Linked Person post in Indian Statistical Institute Chennai. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.isical.ac.in. The last date for submission of applications is 20.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, ISI Chennai pattern of examination, ISI Chennai Syllabus, ISI Chennai Question Paper, ISI Chennai Admit Date Release Date, ISI Chennai Exam Date, ISI Chennai Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||
Indian Statistical Institute Chennai (ISI Chennai)
|No of Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
- ISI Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- M.Sc. or equivalent in Economics/Statistics or, M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science or related subjects. Exposure to empirical study, statistical analyses and proficiency in programming are desirable.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Not exceeding 35 years as on April 1, 2018. The usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ Women/Differently abled and extra ordinary candidates will be applicable.. Go through ISI Chennai official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Rs. 20000/. (Rupees twenty thousand, only) to Rs. 30000/- (Rupees thirty thousand, only) per month (consolidated) depending on the qualification and experience.
- Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs and Statements of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20, 2018. Please make sure that the CV coma. (a) Not of the applicant (in block letters) (b) Gender, (c) Mailing Address (present and permanent), (d) E-mail Address, (e) Telephone/Mobile Number (f) Date of birth (g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination), (h) Work experience (if any), (i) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status, and (j) Names and E-mail addresses of at least two references. The Statement of interest should include the candidate’s past experiences in empirical study, statistical analyses and programming projects, if any, and a brief justification regarding why the candidate considers himself or herself suitable for the position.