ISRO Recruitment :
ISRO Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 171 Junior Personal Assistants and Stenographers Posts Apply through Official website www.isro.gov.in. ISRO Junior Personal Assistants Jobs Notification 2018 Released. ISRO invites on-line applications for appointment in following Junior Personal Assistants post in Indian Space Research Organisation. The last date for submission of onlineapplications is 30.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, ISRO pattern of examination, ISRO Syllabus, ISRO Question Paper, ISRO Admit Date Release Date, ISRO Exam Date, ISRO Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Name of The Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|No. of Posts||171|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Personal Assistants & Stenographers|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree, Diploma|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
- Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University.
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as Steno-Typist/Stenographer
- A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography WITH Knowledge in the use of Computers
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Aspirants: Nil.
Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Selection Process :
- Candidates who have applied for ISRO Recruitment 2018 will get selected on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test/ Interview.
How to apply :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to ApplyOnline:
- Log on to ISROCareersPage at official website to www.isro.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 10.04.2018 and 30.04.2018. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in toregistertheir applications on-line between 10.04.2018 and 30.04.2018. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse