ISRO Recruitment 2018 Notification announced for the post of Scientist/Engineer (Industrial Safety) for Engineering graduates & Apprentice vacancies.The detailed eligibility and Application process are given in below.
|Name of The Organization||Indian Space Agency under the Government of India.|
|No. of Posts||436|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist/Engineer/Apprentice Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Job Location||Sriharikota(A.P)/Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)/|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||28 July 2018|
Recruitment of Apprentice:
Trade Apprentice: Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
Technician Apprentice: First Class in relevant Discipline(Diploma) from a recognized University.
Graduate Apprentice: First Class in relevant Discipline(B.E/B.Tech/Others) from a recognized University.
- Apprentice training is only one year for all disciplines except Diesel Mechanic(Two Years)
- Those applying for more than one post should apply separately for Trade wise.
- Candidate should have passed the relevant Qualification (i.e B.E/ B.Tech/
B.Li.Sc./Diploma/Vocational Courses) during the year 2016 and thereafter only (Except for Trade Apprentice).
- Candidate must not have undergone Apprentice training or job experience for one year or more after acquiring the qualification, as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
- Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
- Fitter – 75 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Motor Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 42 Posts
- Chemical – 10 Posts
- Drafts Man-Civil – 05 Posts
- Air Condition – 10 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 04 Posts
- DCCP + Vocational Apprentice- 125 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- ECE – 13 Posts
- EEE – 06 Posts
- E&EI – 05 Posts
- CSE – 05 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Chemical – 13 Posts
- Automobile – 03 Posts
- Agriculture Engr – 05 Posts
- Catering Technology – 03 Posts
- Photography – 01 Post
- Mechanical – 14 Posts
- ECE – 09 Posts
- EEE – 05 Posts
- E&EI – 06 Posts
- CSE – 03 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Chemical – 02 Posts
- Library Science – 04 Posts
- Aeronautical – 01 Post
- Nursing/ MultiPurpose Health Worker – 06 Posts
- Lab Technician – 04 Posts
- Construction Technology – 04 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.3542/- PM
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 5000/- PM
- Trade Apprentice -Rs. 5924- PM
- Vocational Apprentice – Rs. 2758/- PM
How to apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 7 July 2018 to 28 July 2018.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 7th July 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 28th July 2018
Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer:
- M.E/M.Tech. in Industrial Safety in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) or CGPA/CPI grading of minimum 6.5 on a 10 point scale.
- Pre-eligibility qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% of marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) or CGPA/CPI grading of minimum 6.84 on a 10 point scale.
Age limit (As on 20.07.2018):
- 18 to 35 years. (Relaxations as per government policy)
- The mode of selection for the posts will be Interview.
- However, based on the quantum of online applications Written Test will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for Interview.
- The Centre may adopt initial screening to shortlist the applicants for the Written Test based on the academic performance.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview. The call letters for the Written Test will be sent to the shortlisted applicants only through e-Mail.
- Rs.250/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates)
- Written Test: Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu.
- Interview: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply :
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 2 July 2018 to 20 July 2018.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 2nd July 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 20th July 2018