ISRO SAC Recruitment :
SAC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 80 Scientist/ Engineer, Technician ‘B’ Fitter, Technician ‘B’ (Electronics), Technician ‘B’ (IT/ICTSM/ITESM) Posts Apply Online through Official website www.sac.qov.in. SAC Scientist, Technician, Cook Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SAC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Scientist, Technician, Cook post in Space Applications Centre. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.sac.qov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 02.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, SAC pattern of examination, SAC Syllabus, SAC Question Paper, SAC Admit Date Release Date, SAC Exam Date, SAC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Name of The Organization||Space Applications Centre|
|No. of Posts||80|
|Name of the Posts||
Technician ‘B’ Posts
Central Govt Jobs
|Educational Qualifications||10th, ITI, B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech|
|Exam Date||May/June 2018|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.sac.gov.in ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ISRO SAC careers page at the official website www.sac.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ISRO SAC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ISRO SAC Recruitment 2018 online application form.