Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission “JSSC” Are Invited to the Online Application Form for The Recruitment Post of State Field Clerk Exam 2018. Those Passed Candidates are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Advertisement Before Apply Online.
|Name of The Organization||
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission)
|Name of Posts||Lower Division Clerk|
|No of Posts||265 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Total Vacancy : 265 Post
|Name of Post||Gen.||OBC||EBC||SC||ST|
|Lower Division Clerk (Various Department)||90||05||10||21||21|
|Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Department)||17||02||03||03||08|
|Lower Division Clerk (Other Department)||46||02||03||09||25|
Post Name – Lower Division Clerk LDC (Various Department); Lower Division Clerk LDC (Treasury Department); Lower Division Clerk (Other Department)
Educational Eligibility Details:
- Candidates Passed 10+2 intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Hindi Computer Typing 25 WPM in kruti Dev 10 Font
- No Age Limit in FCLLE Exam 2018
- And More Eligibility Details check Advertisement
As per rules
The application fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card or debit card or net banking or through E challan.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of JSSC from 05-Mar-2017 onwards. The last date for online application is 04-Apr-2017.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination & typing test.
- Notification Issued : 27/02/2018
- Online Application Form Start : 05/03/2018
- Last Date For Registration : 04/04/2018
- Last Date of Fees Deposit : 09/04/2018
- Last Date of Complete Form : 13/04/2018
- Examination Date : Updated Soon