KRCL Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 100 Track man, A pman, Khalasi Electrical, Khalasi S &T, Khalasi Mechanical Posts through Official website www.konkanrailway.com. KRCL Track man, A pman, Khalasi Electrical, Khalasi S &T, Khalasi Mechanical Jobs Notification 2018 Released. KRCL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Track man, A pman, Khalasi Electrical, Khalasi S &T, Khalasi Mechanical post in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 16.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview,eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, KRCL pattern of examination, KRCL Syllabus, KRCL Question Paper, KRCL Admit Date Release Date, KRCL Exam Date, KRCL Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
|Name Of the Posts||Track man Posts|
|No of Posts||100|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- KRCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply KRCL Recruitment 2018
A Land loser candidate is defined as a person who has lost his land for KRCL project between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) on KRCL route or his/her Spouse, Son, Unmarried Daughter, Paternal Grandson, Paternal Unmarried Grand Daughter only.
KRCL has a policy of giving recruitment to ONLY one member per aquisition whose land has been acquired by KRCL. However, this condition is not applicable to SC/ST Candidates. (Candidates should read the amended Recruitment Policy of KRCL dated 16.03.2018, which is available on KRCL website).
Those land loser candidates, other than SC/ST whose relative has already been recruited in KRCL can not apply as a land loser candidate for the same aquisition of the land.
- 18 to 33 years. The lower age limit is common for all the notified posts. The age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2018.The relaxation in upper age limit for the following categories/ communities in the table below is applicable subject to submission of requisite certificates at the time of DV.
- Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.250/-
How to apply :
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to KRCLCareersPage at official website to www.konkanrailway.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click onthe linkNew Registration
- Fill your AcademicQualification& Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofKRCLRecruitment 2018 online application form