KRCL Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 113 Station Master, Goods Guard,Accounts Assistant, Senior Clerk Posts Apply Online through Official website www.konkanrailway.com. KRCL Station Master, Goods Guard Jobs Notification 2018 Released. KRCL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Station Master, Goods Guard post in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.konkanrailway.com. The last date for submission of Online applications is 12.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, KRCL pattern of examination, KRCL Syllabus, KRCL Question Paper, KRCL Admit Date Release Date, KRCL Exam Date, KRCL Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Name of The Organization||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|No. of Posts||113|
|Name of the Posts||Station Master, Goods Guard, Clerk|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
4. Senior Clerk – B Com from a recognised University
LAND LOSER CANDIDATES:
- A Land loser candidate is defined as a person who has lost his land for KRCL project between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) on KRCL route or his/her Spouse, Son, Unmarried Daughter, Paternal Grandson, Paternal Unmarried Grand Daughter only.
- KRCL has a policy of giving recruitment to ONLY one member per aquissition whose land has been acquired by KRCL. However, this condition is not applicable to SC/ST Candidates. (Candidates should read the amended Recruitment Policy of KRCL dated 16.03.2018, which is available on KRCL website).
- Those land loser candidates, other than SC/ST whose relative has already been recruited in KRCL can not apply as a land loser candidate for the same aquisition of the land, however, they can apply as other than land loser candidate, in such a case no benefit of land loser shall be applicable to them.
Minimum Age 18 Years
Maximum age 33 Years
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for Konkan Railway KRCL Recruitment 2018 for 113 Posts
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.