LMRC Recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.lmrcl.com for the recruitment of total 386 (three hundred and eighty six) jobs out of which 28 (twenty eight) vacancies for Executive, 358 (three hundred and fifty eight) for Non-Executive vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 27th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post Name||Executive, Non-Executive|
|No of vacancies||386|
|Job location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last date||27th March 2018|
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Executive||28||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
|2||Non-Executive||358||Rs. 10170 – 18500/- OR Rs. 13500 – 25520/-|
Education Qualification and No.of Vacancies:
- Candidate with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply( for Junior Engineer posts).
- However for the post of Maintainer viz, NE-09, NE-10 & NE-11, candidates must have done ITI in specified, below-mentioned trades.Candidates having higher qualification viz B.E./B.Tech/Diploma etc. but not having ITI in specific trades, are not eligible for these post of Maintainer from Post Code NE-09, NE10 & NE 11.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test may be held on one or more days at different cities (centers). As such
candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind. Separate application fee for each post shall be paid
|Post Code||Name of Posts||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|E08||Assistant Manager/ (HR)||02||
|NE01||Station Controller cum Train Operator(SCTO)||101||
|NE04||Jr Engineer/ (Electrical)||35||
|NE08||Public Relation Assistant||02||
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Psycho Aptitude Test
- Medical Examination
Application Fee :
|UR & OBC||₹ 500 for each post|
|SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates||₹ 200 for each post|
|Name of Post||Age limit|
|Executive Category||21 to 28 Years|
|Non-Executive||21 to 28 Years|
|Online registration begins||23.02.2018 (10.00 hrs )|
|Online application concludes||27.03.2018 (23: 59 hrs.)|
|ONLINE Application Fee to be paid between||From 23.02.2018 to 27.03.2018|
|Availability of Call Letters on DMRC website for CBT||
|Provisional Date of written examination NE01||16.04.2018 (Monday)|
|Provisional Date of written examination NE 02 to NE 11 & E01 to E-10||06.05.2018 (Sunday) & 13.05.2018(Sunday)|
LMRC Exam Pattern :
|Type of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||English language||140||140||2 Hours|
|knowledge of the discipline/trade|
- The examination type is objective type.
- You can see 14o questions in the LMRCL question paper.
- The candidates who give all correct answers can score 140 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking in the test.