Maharashtra PSC Recruitment :
Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 70 Agricultural Officer & Dy Director under MPSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e., 27-03-2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers .
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|No. of Posts||70|
|Name of the Posts||Agricultural Officer, Deputy Director|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Post Name – Agriculture Officer, Deputy Director of Agriculture
Exam Name – Maharashtra Agriculture Service Preliminary Examination, 2018
Category wise Vacancy :
Agriculture Officer – 66 posts (Open-49, Reserved-17)
Deputy Diretor of Agriculture – 04 posts (Open-02, Reserve-02)
Educational Qualification :
B.Sc. in Agriculture /Related Subjects or B.Tech. in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university and must possess knowledge of Marathi language.
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum– 38 years
• General– Rs.374/-
• SC/ST –Rs.274/-
• Candidates can pay the exam fee through SBI Challan/ Online Payment Mode or CSC
Mode of Selection:
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview
Pay Scale :
Rs.9300-34800/-+ grade pay
How to Apply:
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
• Starting Date- 07-March-2018
• Last Date – 27-March-2018
• Payment Last Date- 28-March-2018
• Pre Exam Date – 20-May-2018