MPCZ Recruitment 2018 2019 | MPCZ invites Online Application for the post of 973 Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, COPA, Steno (English), Steno (Hindi) Posts. MPCZ Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification 2018 Released. MPCZ invites on-line applications for appointment in following Trade Apprentice post in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 02.10.2018 and end up by 31.10.2018. You can check here MPCZ Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, MPCZ Selection Process, How to apply, MPCZ Syllabus, MPCZ Question Paper, MPCZ Admit Date Release Date, MPCZ Exam Date, MPCZ Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MPCZ job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
|Name Of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|No of Posts||973|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- MPCZ Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent MPCZ notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Trade Apprentice job has given below.
|Qualification||Candidates who have completed ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply MPCZ Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Be between 18 to 25 years|
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through MPCZ official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Stipend|
|1.||Trade Apprentice||Rs. 8232/- (Per Month)|
- MPCZ may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to MPCZ Careers Page at official website to www.mpcz.co.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.