NCL Recruitment 2018 2019 | NCL invites Online Application for the post of 441 Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Fitter Posts. NCL Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NCL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Trade Apprentice post in Northern Coalfields Limited. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 06.10.2018 and end up by 12.11.2018. You cancheck here NCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, NCL Selection Process, How to apply, NCL Syllabus, NCL Question Paper, NCL Admit Date Release Date, NCL Exam Date, NCL Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NCL job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Northern Coalfields Limited
|Name Of the Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|No of Posts||441|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- NCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Welder (Gas & Electric)||89|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent NCL notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Trade Apprentice job has given below.
|Qualification||Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply NCL Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.04.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Be between 14 Years to 24 Years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NCL official Notification 2018 for more reference
- NCL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to NCL Careers Page at official website to www.nclcil.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” &
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||12.11.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||31.05.2018|