NIACL Recruitment 2018 2019 | NIACL invites Online Application for the post of 312 Administrative Officers (AO) (Generalists & Specialists) (Scale-I) Posts. NIACL AO Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NIACL invites on-line applications for appointment in following AO post in The New India Assurance Company Ltd. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 10.12.2018 and end up by 26.12.2018. You can check here NIACL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, NIACL Selection Process, How to apply, NIACL Syllabus, NIACL Question Paper, NIACL Admit Date Release Date, NIACL Exam Date, NIACL Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIACL job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
The New India Assurance Company Ltd
|Name Of the Posts||AO Posts|
|No of Posts||312|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- NIACL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Company Secretary||02 Posts|
|3||Finance & Accounts||35 Posts|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Company Secretary||ACS/FCS from ICSI and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%|
|Legal||Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)|
|Finance & Accounts||Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as ICWAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or MBA Finance/PGDM FINANCE* with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) Or M.COM with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)|
|Generalists||A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.12.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 year
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Dec-1988 and not later than 1st Dec-1997 (both dates inclusive).
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIACL official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)- 62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms. The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f Aug 2017.
- NIACL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Interview|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to NIACL Careers Page at official website to www.newindia.co.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||26.12.2018|
|Phase-I Online Examination (Objective)||30.01.2019|
|Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive)||02.03.2019|