NIT Trichy Recruitment:
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 41 Cardiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Posts Download Application through Official website www.nitt.edu. NIT Trichy Visiting Consultant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NIT Trichy invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Visiting Consultant post in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nitt.edu. The last date for submission of applications is 23.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and Short Listing, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, NIT Trichy pattern of examination, NIT Trichy Syllabus, NIT Trichy Question Paper, NIT Trichy Admit Date Release Date, NIT Trichy Exam Date, NIT Trichy Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
Visiting Consultant Posts
|No of vacancies||41|
|Job location||Tiruchi (Tamil Nadu)|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|Sl. No||Specialization||No. of Visit in a week|
|In addition, the Visiting Consultant is eligible for the Conveyance Charges of ₹500 per visit.|
|4||General Medicine (2 Doctors – every 3 Visits/ Week)||6|
|8||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3|
|16||Physiotherapy (2 Physio – every 3 Visits/ Week)||6|
1. MCI recognized MBBS with PG degree and Super Speciality (from Sl. No. 1 to 3 below).
2. MCI recognized MBBS with PG degree/ Diploma in concerned Speciality (from Sl. No. 4 to 12 below).
3. MDS degree holder. (Sl. No. 15)
4. Concerned UG degree (from Sl. No. 13, 14 and 16 below).
The above-mentioned qualification should be recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)/ State Medical Council/ DCI (Dental Council of India)/ The Respective Councils.
- Go through NIT Trichy official Notification 2018 for more reference
- The remuneration payable to the Visiting Consultant would be fixed, according to their specialization shown in the above tabulation. i.e., Super Specialist
- (From Sl.no.1 to 3 above) – Rs.3500 per visit (Timings: 2 hours),
- Specialist (from Sl.no.4 to 12 above) – Rs.2500 per visit (Timings: 2 hours),
- Dentist (MDS) – Rs.2000 per visit (Timings: 4 hours),
- Ayurveda / Homeopathy – Rs.1500 per visit (Timings: 2 hours).
- Physiotherapist – Rs.1000 per visit (Timings: 4 hours)., In addition
- the Visiting Consultant is eligible for the Conveyance Charges of Rs.500 per visit
How to Apply :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to NIT TrichyCareersPage at official website to www.nitt.edu
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- HardCopies of the signed application (registeredonline) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tanjore road, Tiruchirappalli -15. Tamil Nadu PIN: 620015” by post so as to reach us by 23.04.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”