NLC Recruitment 2018 2019 | NLC invites Online Application for the post of 635 Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT), Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) Posts. NLC Technician Apprenticeship Training Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NLC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Technician Apprenticeship Training post in NLC. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 16.10.2018 and end up by 25.10.2018. You can check here NLC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, NLC Selection Process, How to apply, NLC Syllabus, NLC Question Paper, NLC Admit Date Release Date, NLC Exam Date, NLC Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NLC job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
|Name Of the Posts||TAT, GAT Posts|
|No of Posts||635|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- NLC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Technician Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)|
|07||Computer Science & Engg||20|
|08||Electronics & Communication||15|
|Graduate Technician Apprenticeship Training (GAT)|
|07||Computer Science & Engg||25|
|08||Electronics & Communication||15|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent NLC notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Technician Apprenticeship Training job has given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)||Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)|
|2.||Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT)||Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST)|
OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep are also eligible.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam on or after 31.03.2016.
- Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLC or elsewhere.
- Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
- Go through NLC official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Stipend|
|01||Technician Apprenticeship Training||Rs.3542 /- p.m.|
|02||Technician Apprenticeship Training||Rs. 4984/- p.m.|
- NLC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to NLC Careers Page at official website to www.nlcindia.com
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Step 9: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility norms should submit their application throughONLINE REGISTRATION in NLC India Ltd., website (www.nlcindia.com) and take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 16.10.2018 up to 17.00 Hours on 25.10.2018. The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to
The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
NLC. Block – 20, Neyveli – 607 803.
so as to reach on or before 30.10.2018 by 5.00 PM enclosing the Self attested copies of the following certificates :
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
iii. Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
- Transfer Certificate. v. Proof for Physically Disabled Person(PWD) (if applicable).
- Format showingmethodof arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25.10.2018|
Candidates should keep track of the selection process by regularly visiting the website www.nlcindia.com.
The short listed Candidates for certificate verification will be displayed at the web site tentatively on 15.11.2018.
The short listed Candidates will be called for certificate verification tentatively from 21.11.2018 to 24.11.2018.
The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the web site tentatively on 11.12.2018.
The tentative date for Joining of Selected Candidates will be 04.01.2019 Candidates are advised tocheck the website for their selection. Any other correspondence either in Soft (or) Hard form will not be entertained in this regard