NPCIL Recruitment :
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 2019 Download Application Form for 179 Stipendiary Trainee /Technician-“B” (Group-C), Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant/B (Group –B) Posts throughOfficial website www.npcil.nic.in. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NPCIL invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Stipendiary Trainee post in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 21.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, NPCIL pattern of examination, NPCIL Syllabus, NPCIL Question Paper, NPCIL Admit Date Release Date, NPCIL Exam Date, NPCIL Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Name of The Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|No. of Posts||179|
|Name of the Posts||
Technician, Scientific Assistant Posts
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kudankulam (Tirunelveli)|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Age Limit :
|Name of Post||Age as on 21 May 2018|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Technician- “B”||18 years to 24 years|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant ‘B’||18 years to 25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
- Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District 627106
|Discipline||No. of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Technician- “B”|
|Plant Operator||42||HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. Shall have English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination.|
i) SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder/ Draughtsman (Mechanical)/ Plumber Trade.
ii) For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one-year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
iii) Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant ‘B’|
|Mechanical Engineering||22||Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.|
|Electrical Engineering||12||Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.|
|Chemical Engineering||08||Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Chemical Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.|
|Electronics Engineering||05||Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Electronics, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.|
|Instrumentation Engineering||02||Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation and Instrumentation & Control Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.|
|Computer Science||01||Diploma with not less than 60% marks Computer Science, Computer Engineering and IT recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.|
|Civil Engineering||02||Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Civil Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.|
|B.Sc. Physics||08||B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as Principal and chemistry/ mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.|
|B.Sc. Chemistry||02||B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.|
|Name of Post||Stipend during Training|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Technician- “B”||₹10,500- Per month (consolidated) for 1st year. `
₹12,500- Per month (consolidated) for 2nd year.
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant ‘B’||₹16,000- Per month (consolidated) for 1st year.
₹18,000- Per month (consolidated) for 2nd year.
- Department of Atomic Energy
- Minimum height- 160 Cms.
- Minimum weight- 45.5 Kgs (100 lbs).
- On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to apply :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to NPCILCareersPage at official website to www.npcil.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- The application should be submitted in the proforma attached to this advertisement. The application form along with copies of certificates should not be folded and posted in an A4 size envelope (size 35cm X 26cm). The outer cover should be superscripted ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________ indicating the post/category/discipline. as the case may be, againstADVERTISEMENT NO.01/KKNPP/HRM/2018.
- Photograph: Recent passport size photograph should be affixed on application form.
- Copies of certificates: Candidates should submit self attested photo copies of the following certificates along with their application
- a) Certificate – Date of Birth ( SSLC / SSC )
- b) Certificate – HSC (10+2) or ISC Mark-list
- c) Certificate – Educational Qualification and Technical Qualification as applicable supported by consolidated mark sheet/all marks sheets (semesters/years) and certificates. If the certificates/mark sheets are not in Hindi or English, a translated attested copy in Hindi or English to be enclosed along with the application. Mark sheets of all the semester/year to be submitted.
- d) Experience certificate- For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- e) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer – as applicable
- f) Certificate – SC/ST (if applicable)
- g) Certificate – OBC (non creamy layer) (if applicable)
- h) Certificate of PWD (if applicable)
- i) Employment Preference Certificate for Project Affected Persons – if applicable for those who are applying for the post Stipendiary Trainee -Technician/B.
- j) Candidates having Experience of working with NPCIL should submit any of the following supporting documents:
- Experience Certificate duly issued by the NPCIL Contractor.
- ID Proof of which company he is working/worked.
- Copy of Bank Pass Book or Wage slip supporting the experience. Note: It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to produce the Experience Certificate duly endorsed, as above.
- Those who are working in the Central Government/State Government/PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel or NOC to be enclosed along with application. Advance copy may also be sent. However, the advance copy will be considered for candidature only on receipt of application through proper channel.
- Duly signed and completed application in all respects may be sent toManager (HRM), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627 106,by Post/Courier only so as to reach us on or before 21.05.2018.