OPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 | OPSC invites Online Application for the post of 21 Associate Professor (Super Specialty), Associate Professor (Dentistry) Posts. OPSC Associate Professor Jobs Notification 2018 Released. OPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Associate Professor post in Odisha Public Service Commission. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 12.10.2018 and end up by 12.11.2018. You can check here OPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, OPSC Selection Process, How to apply, OPSC Syllabus, OPSCQuestion Paper, OPSC Admit Date Release Date, OPSC Exam Date, OPSC Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OPSC job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Odisha Public Service Commission
|Name Of the Posts||Associate Professor Posts|
|No of Posts||21|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- OPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Associate Professor (Super Specialty)||12|
|2||Associate Professor (Dentistry)||09|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent OPSC notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Associate Professor job has given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Associate Professor (Super Specialty)||D.M. /M.D./M.Ch in relevant discipline.|
|2.||Associate Professor (Dentistry)||M.D.S. in relevant discipline with 3 years teaching experience in the subject as Tutor or Senior Resident.|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Be between 21 Years to 45 Years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through OPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|01||Associate Professor (Super Specialty)||Rs.15600 – 39100/- 8000/-|
|02||Associate Professor (Dentistry)||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- 8000/-|
- OPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to OPSC Careers Page at official website to www.opsc.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||12.11.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||15.11.2018|