OPSC Recruitment 2019 – OPSC invites Online Applications for recruitment of 150 Homeopathic MO Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Websitewww.opsconline.gov.in on or before 14.01.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Name of The Organization||
Odisha Public Service Commission
|Name Of the Posts||Homoeopathic Medical Officer Posts|
|No of Posts||150|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- OPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- As per requisition filed by the Health & Family Welfare Depa11ment, Government of Odisha, the category wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below:
Homoeopathic Medical Officer
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Out of the total 150 number of vacancies mentioned above, the rcsc1vation of vacancies in respect of Sp011s Person, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are given below. Candidates belonging to Sports Person, Ex-Sc1vicemcn and Persons with Disabilities shall be adjusted against the categories to which they belong.
|No.||Sub-Category||No. of Posts|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities||06|
|(a) Low Vision||02|
|(b) Hard of Hearing||02|
|(c) Locomotors disability including 02 dwarfism and Acid attacked victims||02|
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Homeopathic MO||A Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree from a recognised University or Instit11tion recognised by the Central Council of Homoeopathy and he/she must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.|
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 (Twenty one) years and must not be above 32 (Thirty two)|
- The upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable by 5 (Five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.), Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women, Ex-Servicemen and by cumulative 10 (Ten) years for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category, whose permanent disability is not less than 40%. Provided that, a candidate who comes under more than one category mentioned above, he/she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her. Go through OPSC official Notification 2019 for more reference.
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Homeopathic MO||Rs. 44,900 (P.B. – 2 in the pre-revised scale of pay of ₹9,300-34,800 + G.P. ₹4,600)|
- OPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to OPSC Careers Page at official website to www.opsconline.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||14.01.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||14.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||Jan/Feb 2019|