OPSC Recruitment 2019 – OPSC invites Online Applications for recruitment of 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Websitewww.opsconline.gov.in on or before 31.01.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Name of The Organization||
Odisha Public Service Commission
|Name Of the Posts||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts|
|No of Posts||1950|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- OPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||1950|
- Out of the total 1950 number of vacancies mentioned above, the reservation of vacancies in respect of Sports Person and Persons with Disabilities are given below. Candidates belonging to Sports Person and Persons with Disabilities shall be adjusted against the categories to which they belong.
|SI. No.||Sub-Category)||No. of Posts|
|(i)||Sports Person||20 (06-w)|
|(ii)||Person with Disabilities||78 (26-w)|
|(a) O.A.||26 (09-w)|
|(b) O.L||26 (09-w)|
|(c) B.L. (MNR)||26 (08-w)|
- The Categories of disabled suitable for the job (Functional Classification) and Physical requirement for Person with Disability are given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||(i) M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution (ii) Must have a valid registration certificate. (iii) Possessed required conversion certificates|
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2019)
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Be between 21 Years to 32 years|
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through OPSC official Notification 2019 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||Rs. 56,100 (P.B. – 3 in the pre-revised scale of pay of ₹15,600-39,100 + G.P. ₹5,400)|
- OPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to OPSC Careers Page at official website to www.opsconline.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.01.2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||31.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||Mar/April 2019|