Have a glance overview of the Today’s Employment News of OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification updated on this page. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has dispatched the recruitment notification to engage the candidates for Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts. As of now, Odisha SSC has decided to fill up the 218 vacant posts under OSSC ରେକରୁୱିଟମେଣ୍ଟ ୨୦୧୮. The Latest Govt Jobs seekers interested in OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 can go through the complete details provided on this page. Coming to the particulars for OSSC Job Openings 2018 candidates are advised read out the required criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates etc. Eligible candidates can apply for Latest OSSC Sarkari Naukri 2018 through online. Graduate candidates who have requirements given in the notification advt can apply online for OSSC Job Vacancy 2018. The Online Application Commencement dates for New Odisha Govt Jobs Notification will starts on 30th January 2018 to 28th February 2018.
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector of Police, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts|
|No of Vacancies||218|
|Qualifications||Check below for details on Qualifications|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Start Date||30th January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector of Police||184|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)||20|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||10|
|Total No. of Posts||218 Posts|
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Aspirants: Nil.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- OSSC Notification Published Date – 27th December 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 30th January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 28th February 2018
How to Apply :
After reading the information furnished above the candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can now apply online for OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 by referring the steps given below.
- Visit official website of OSSC – www.ossc.gov.in
- Go to Careers tab and find the relevant link of OSSC Job Notification 2018
- Download and read out the article to ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Then, if eligible, Click on the Apply Online link of New OSSC Jobs.
- Fill up the application with all necessary details as per the instructions.
- Make the payment, as given in the notification advt.
- Cross check the details before submitting the application form.
- Finally, Click on the submit button to complete the online application process.
- Take a print out the application form for future reference.