OSSSC Recruitment 2018 2019 | OSSSC invites Online Application for the post of 219 Excise Constable Posts. OSSSC Excise Constable Jobs Notification 2018 Released. OSSSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Excise Constable post in Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 12.10.2018 and end up by 12.11.2018. You can check here OSSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, OSSSC Selection Process, How to apply, OSSSC Syllabus, OSSSC Question Paper, OSSSC Admit Date Release Date, OSSSC Exam Date, OSSSC Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OSSSC job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Name Of the Posts||Excise Constable Posts|
|No of Posts||219|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- OSSSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent OSSSC notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Excise Constable job has given below.
|Qualification||Candidates who have completed 8th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply OSSSC Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 to 32 years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through OSSSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Excise Constable||Rs 5200 – 20200/- 1900/-|
- OSSSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to OSSSC Careers Page at official website to https://www.osssc.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||12.11.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||19.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||Nov/Dec 2018|