PDIL Recruitment 2018 – Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) Job Notification for the post of Trade Apprentice in various trades. The detailed eligibility and Application process are given in below.
|Name of The Organization||Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL)|
|No. of Posts||46|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Job Location||Noida, Vadodara|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||15 July 2018|
- The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course.
- Candidates having training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E./B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall not be considered.
Age limit (As on 31.05.2018):
- Above 18 years.
Trade wise vacancies: 46 Posts
- Plumber – 1 Post
- Electrician – 3 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 9 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 7 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 1 Post
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 1 Post
- Computer Networking Technician – 1 Post
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 1 Post
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) – 2 Posts
- House Keeper (Institution) – 3 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) – 2 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 5 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 4 Posts
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 1 Post
- ITI Holder – Rs.7,537/- at Noida and Rs.7,493/- at Vadodara Office
- B.Sc./Graduation/B.Com Pass/ 10th /12th Pass – Rs.5,862/- at Noida and Rs.5,828/- at Vadodara Office
- One year
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam
- Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference
- Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
- Rs.400/- for General & OBC candidates
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of payment:
- Online mode through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer.
How to apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 July 2018.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15 July 2018