PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Online Application form through the official careers page of PGCIL site. Still now the application form is not opened. Today just the notification which is prescribed with all the details that the applicant want to know about the recruitment. That printed details in the PGCIL recruitment notification will enhance the applicant about this recruitment and intimate the application dates are from 27th Jan to 17th Feb 2018. If you took the decision to apply for these Assistant Engineer Vacancies, he/ she can scroll down to identify the application form link.The source link of the application form is uploaded in our site.
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 150
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
Assistant Engineer Trainee
- AET (Electrical) – 100
- AET (Electronics) – 20
- AET (Civil) – 20
- AET (Computer Science) – 10
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs:- 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates Application Fee:- Nil.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of ₹24,500/- during the 1-year training period. Post which, the pay scale will be revised to ₹20,600/- to ₹46,500/- with a yearly CTC being ₹12.8 LPA.
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.powergridindia.com PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to PGCIL careers page at the official website www.powergridindia.com.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the PGCIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.02.2018