(RRC) Railway Group D Exam Pattern :
|Sno||Exam Type||Subject||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Written Test||General Knowledge||25||90 Minutes|
- The Railway Group D Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam comprises of 100 Questions from various topics like
- General Knowledge
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Intelligence
- General Science.
- The Exam Duration is 90 Minutes.
- Exam is conducted for a Total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for Each incorrect answer.