RRC ER Recruitment 2018 2019 | RRC ER invites Application for the post of 13 Category-1 Group ‘c’ (NTPC only), Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’ Posts. RRC ER Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.rrcer.in. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 10.11.2018 and end up by 26.11.2018. You can check here RRC ER Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, RRC ER Selection Process, How to Apply, RRC ER Syllabus, RRC ER Question Paper, RRC ER Admit Date Release Date, RRC ER Exam Date, RRC ER Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RRC ER job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway
|Name Of the Posts||Scouts & Guides Quota Posts|
|No of Posts||13|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- RRC ER Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Scouts & Guides Quota|
|1||Category-1 Group ‘c’ (NTPC only)||03|
|2||Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’||10|
- As per the recent RRC ER notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Scouts & Guides Quota job has given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1||Category-1 Group ‘c’ (NTPC only)||12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higher Qualification.|
|2||Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’||12th (+2 stage) or its equiv(i) Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. Group ‘c’ (NTPC only), Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’720lent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higherQualification.|
Scouting/Guiding Qualification (for both categories):
- The following qualification would apply for recruitment of Scouts & Guides to post in Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- and Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-.
- President’s Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organisation for the last 5 years. The ‘Certificate of Activeness” should be as per Annexure – Ill; and
- Should have attended two events at National level or All Indian Railways’ level and two events at State level.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Category-1 Group ‘c’ (NTPC only)||18 to 30 years|
|Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’||18 to 33 years|
- Serving Railway employees, including casual labours and substitutes, who have put in a minimum of THREE YEARS service will be given age relaxation subject to the age limit not exceeding 40, 43 and 45 years in case of General, OBC and SC/ ST candidates respectively
- Widows I Divorced women and women judicially separated but not married. Maximum age UR – 35yrs., OBC-38 yrs., SC/ST-40 yrs
- Persons with disabilities (PWD): Age relaxation of 10yrs. in addition to Para 2.0 (Subject to production of Disability Certificate to be issued at least three (03) members committee of a Govt. Hospital)
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Category-1 Group ‘c’ (NTPC only)||Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-|
|Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’||Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-|
- RRC ER may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
Step 1: Log on to RRC ER Careers Page at official website to www.rrcer.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
Step 7: Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, Chittaranjan Avenue, RITES Building (1st floor), Kolkata- 700012 ” by post so as to reach us by 26.11.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.11.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||26.11.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||26.11.2018|
|Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Offline Applications Form||26.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||Jan/Feb 2019|