RSMSSB Recruitment :
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 400 Sanganak (Computer) PostsApply Online through Official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. RSMSSB Sanganak (Computer) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. RSMSSB invites on-line applications for appointment in following Sanganak (Computer) post in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 27.03.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview,eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, RSMSSB pattern of examination, RSMSSB Syllabus, RSMSSB Question Paper, RSMSSB Admit Date Release Date, RSMSSB Exam Date, RSMSSB Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Name of The Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of Posts||Sanganak (Computer)|
|No of Posts||400 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- First of all visit official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for RSMSSB Recruitment 400 Sanganak (Computer) Posts
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
RSMSSB Sanganak (Computer) Exam Pattern :
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Examination Period|
|Part – A||General Knowledge||30||30||2 hours|
|Part – B||Statistics, Economics, and Mathematics||70||70|
- According to the syllabus, there will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type) carrying equal marks.
- There will be Negative Marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 40% of total marks of the examination.
- The standard of the paper will be that of Bachelor’s Degree Level.